Monday, January 21, 2008

Finally, Taos Ski Valley

Well, Morgan and the kids off to Utah for a while, I guess it is up to me to write the blog – sorry. We have been just plugging along with nothing really exciting going on. Morgan and I did finally make it up to the famed Taos Ski Valley for a gorgeous, but cold ski afternoon. I kept having to remind myself that we were in New Mexico. The above picture pointing out Morgan is looking down the Kachina Bowl and the next one is looking back in to the bowl from a different part of the mountain. Needless to say we had a blast.
Sage has just been enjoying her favorite activities as of late, ice skating and ballet. This time ice skating she even decided to try it without the little helper bar – sorry the picture is blurry. It didn’t last long but she sure enjoyed herself. Also, ballet has been so fun for her – I personally have not seen her, but is looks cute in the pictures and Morgan says she tries so hard to follow the teachers.
Keiger received some mega blocks for Christmas and he and Sage have been building away. We got the child-safety locks up so no more sweeping up dumped out crackers at least, but there is always something as he never holds still. His walking is great loves to be chased, or chase is sister when she doesn’t want him around. But they have been playing better together.
Like I said, nothing to exciting but at least there are some new pictures to look at :o)

7 comments:

Brooke Williams said...

Hey guys, I'm so glad you found us! I was trying to find your address to send our new year's update, but we never hit the right person at the right time! So i'm glad we're back in touch. I think Taos looks absolutely beautiful, too. Send us your emails and address so we can keep in touch!

Brooke

Brooke Williams said...

I forgot all this stuff, so now the whole world can see our info, right?!

brooke_rane@yahoo.com

140 Chain Trail
Southbury, CT 06488

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey Youngs, that is so gorgeous. I didn't know you guys skiied. That's great. Sage doing ballet is so cute. That is a great picture. She is so cute. Defintely let us know for sure when you're coming to Oregon.

Suzie said...

You guys look like you are having a lot of fun. I'm jealous of the skiing.

Erich said...

That's a pretty impressive ski hill, looks like lots of fun. Before you know it Jake you'll be spending your eveninings at ballet concerts. Just try not to follow Dan's lead....no tights! Hope Morgan is having fun in UT

youngsters said...

Go Sagers on those skates !!! She looks so cute doing her ballet... gotta love the "sparkle shoes".

Chance and Beth said...

Oh how we miss the Youngs!! K man is SO big! And I love that Sage is into princesses and ballet!!