Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ahh, to be in college again!


So, I've been in Utah for the past week while Jake's been a bachelor at home. It's been nice to visit family, and I was able to go to the wedding of an old college roommate, Jen. It was one of the few weddings of my friends I was able to attend since we've lived so far away. Anyway, it was really nice. Jen looked gorgeous. Just like a princess. And her new husband is a cute guy. And, of course, I forgot a camera, so sorry, no pics. BUT, I did happen to come across some old pics from college that brought back a lot of great memories of good times in Rexburg. And I got to visit with Mel and Nellie (more old roommates) at the wedding too, so I've had a lot of nostalgia about those Ricks College days where we (well mostly me) were such goofs. So instead of wedding pics, you get Moe's old college pics...even better! And I must warn you that I post these pictures without permission from anyone in them. Sorry guys! Just think of the fun we had, though. Remember the "CC?"

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Wow... That brought back some great memories... especially the pic of returning from Muddy Creek. We had some great times. And who knew that Jen was getting married? Apparently not me. I need some pictures of this and to shout out a congratulations!

Jeff and Lea said...

Morgan, those pics look so fun. Looks like you had a great time in college!