Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not much happening

We seem to be busy but can't really pinpoint why. It is probably due to the up coming Thanksgiving and trip to Phoenix (which we can't wait for and are pumped that Shayla and Bryan are now coming - Cole and Daisha, we wish you guys could be there too). Anyway we did make a spontaneous decision on Saturday to hike up to Williams Lake in the Wheeler Peak Wilderness. It was a little chilly, but not bad for 11,000 feet. We also finally finished the inside of the house, patching and painting the laundry room - so exciting. Also, with the time change it allows me to get back outside in the mornings before work to get more done in the yard (nothing like doing yard work in 20 degree temperatures :-)

6 comments:

Daisha said...

Is it really that cold there now! Yeah we're bummed we're not joing the fun in AZ, but oh well - I have 2 apts to rent at that time anyway. Hope you all have a fun and happy thanksgiving.

Suzie said...

Awesome sunset picture!

Camile said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe how much Kieger has grown -what a cutie. I went ahead and started a blog yesterday - I can't believe how much time I can spend working on it! I'll e-mail you the address. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Janna said...

Taos looks like a fun and beautiful place. i just told Luke that we should go there sometime.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog Morgan, it's fun to see what your up to each week. Erich

Chance and Beth said...

Sage looks so tall! It was so great to talk to you the other day. You are so missed!!