Monday, March 1, 2010

Finally a semi-post

Believe it or not, we’re finally updating the blog - kind of. I guess things have been a bit busy. So…um…since we last wrote a few things have happened. We had a baby. Finneas. He’s really cute. Chubby. Drools a lot and loves to stick out his tongue. Finn is adorable & Sage and Kei just love him. Sage started kindergarten. She completely thrives on it and has such a great time. She has made sweet new friends and knows more Spanish than I do. Keiger continues to amuse us with his silliness. We got the kiddos new underwear the other day. You would have thought it was Christmas they were SOO excited. So, if you ever want to send them a gift you know what to get! Jacob and I continue to train for the half marathon. We hit the 8 mile run this weekend. This sure seems easy for Jake; I’m just a wee bit sore, but I am really amazed and proud that we’ve made it this far. I just posted a bunch of pictures to catch up on all our comings-and-goings.









6 comments:

Daisha said...

Tessa keeps thinking all the pics of Kei are Dominic. Claire and Finn would make a good pair, but it looks like he has teeth. Claire doesn't have any yet. So glad you posted. We really miss you guys. Any chance you'll be able to make a trip out here like you wanted to Morgan?!

Erika and Jason said...

Wow your family is getting so big! I have been waiting and waiting to see pictures of your newest little boy. So cute! I hope that things are going well I still think about you guys and miss you!

Chance and Beth said...

Love the first picture with the boys in matching shirts. You can acctually tell that Finn drools. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Diommatib

Camile said...

Seeing little Finneas is kinda' weird - shouldn't that be Keiger?!

Glad to see an update! I think we may be moving to semi-yearly posts too.

I was happy to hear that you're all doing well - you guys are a great family!

youngsters said...

how fun! disneyland is the happiest place on earth! sage is a brave girl to go on all those rides. kalei went on one big ride and that was the end of that!

i'm excited to hear about your race. what a huge accomplishment. it's worth it when you cross over the finish line! way to go!